Looking for the cheapest laundromat near me? The Laundry Room II offers customers free laundry for using our card-based system. Doing self laundry can be a pain, but at The Laundry Room II you can get rewarded for it!
Get free washes
What makes our laundromat the best? Our free-wash program of course!
The Laundry Room II operates mostly using a card-based system, called the Easy Card. This card-based system helps customers by cutting out the use of quarters (ensuring laundry day is faster and easier) and allows us to award free washes to our customers!
Please note, for those interested in a coin laundromat, our facility offers a variety of coin-operated machines as well.
How it works
1. Load Cash on Easy Card
2. Retrieve Easy Card
3. Use Easy Card
4. Check balance of Easy Card
5. Reload Easy Card
6. Receive free washes
FOR EVERY $20 ACCUMULATED on easy card, YOU
RECEIVE $3.25 IN BONUS MONEY, EQUALING A FREE WASH!
Things to Note
- The Easy Card costs $1 the first time you purchase it. This cost pays for the card itself.
- The Easy Card does not expire, if used at least once per year. A balance inquiry counts as using the card once per year.
- The Easy Card is reloadable, so you won't have to pay the $1 fee again. Simply reload the card when you get low and keep washing.
- The $3.25 in bonus money, equaling a free wash, is not just received by first-time customers -it is awarded each and every time $20 is accumulated on your card!